A facilitator assists in creating synergy among groups or organizations through skilled, impartial, consensus-building. A professional facilitator brings structure and process to the table through:
- adequate preparation
- following good meeting practices
- balancing participation
- positively intervening to stay on task and
- having the natural ability to sense and work from the multiple layers of human interaction and dynamics.
Transition Unlimited experienced and effective facilitators will work within the framework of a variety of subject matter to help your group find consensus and plan for achievement.
TU facilitation services include:
- Retreat, meeting, and brainstorming facilitation
- Full retreat planning, from agenda through post-session interviews and reports
- Meeting outcome reports, follow-up action plans and assistance with implementation are available.