KC Henry, Principal
KC Henry, principal of Transitions Unlimited and an accomplished private-sector and nonprofit executive, has more than 25 years of extensive experience in nonprofit management. KC’s commitment and expertise has also extended into her ongoing volunteer service on a wide variety of nonprofit boards. KC, through Transitions Unlimited, offers sensitive and competent consulting and a full service approach to organizational growth and sustainability.KC’s strong skill base in organizational development and project management enables her to guide clients from concept to delivery through a broad spectrum of transitions and projects. Her success with clients is based heavily on:
- Listening to and understanding client needs.
- Identifying internal organizational strengths.
- Building consensus.
- Guiding clear implementation plans for change and transitions.
Janet B. Wilkinson, Associate
Janet brings more than ten years of nonprofit and for profit writing, design and facilitation experience to the Transitions Unlimited team.She works with each client to develop end goals and identify the most efficient and cost-effective ways to reach them. Janet is thoroughly dedicated to producing a creative and polished final product, whether working for you as project consultant or project manager.Janet’s specialty areas:
- Writing: Generating/editing proposals, reports, letters, media releases and web content
- Facilitation: Strategic planning, meeting facilitation, board training, team building
- Customized fundraising ‘boosts’: Researching private funding sources, enhancing individual donor cultivation/recognition tactics, events consulting, fundraising plan development
- Evaluations/Audits: Working with your staff, board, volunteers and/or clients to evaluate target areas within or outside of the organization (such as program services, marketing, information management)
Transitions Unlimited works with a variety of experts and independent contractors on a project basis, enabling us to expand services as needed to meet client needs. The following services are a sampling of those covered by Transitions Unlimited’s professional affiliations:
- Grant writing
- Developing literature and marketing text
- Developing literature design and presentation
- Website development
- Development of financial reporting, budgeting and process
- Feasibility studies
- Implementation of annual fund drives and capital campaigns
- Administrative management – such as database development